As a result of our participation in the event Meet the Music Tech Ecosystem in Wallifornia, we have been contacted by the prestigious digital magazine Music Ally to share this opportunity with all our members for startups in the Music Tech environment.
Music Ally SI:X Initiative is a good opportunity for Music Tech startups founded since 1 January 2017
Music Ally SI:X – in association with Amazon Music, FUGA, PRS For Music, The Raine Group, Reed Smith & Universal Music Group
Music Ally SI:X is a new global showcase, contest and mentorship support program for early-stage music startups. Held annually, it will select six startups in six categories, with the 36 chosen finalists to be profiled in Music Ally’s Q3 Startups Report.
The SI:X project sponsors will then select a winner in each category, who will be invited to present as part of the NY:LON Connect conference in London in January 2023. They will also benefit from a mentoring program from the supporting sponsors and Music Ally, alongside other business and educational resources.
All successful applicants to Music Ally SI:X will receive complimentary free access to our full subscription business-information service for at least one year, and will also be included in Music Ally’s Startups Database.
Who can apply?
You only need to meet two simple criteria to apply to the Music Ally SI:X program:
- Your company must have been founded since 1 January 2017
- Your company headcount should not exceed 200 individuals
Please note: the deadline for applications is Monday 19th September 2022.
Which category should I apply in?
Please choose the category that fits best from the following list. You can only apply in one category.
- Music Creation & Hardware
- Marketing, Promotion & D2C
- Live, Experiential & Gaming
- Music Education
- Data, Analytics & Tools
- Distribution & Consumption
Benefits of applying:
- Your staff will receive Music Ally’s subscription business-information service (which usually costs £399 / €599 / $599 per head) for free for at least one year.
- Your company will be featured in Music Ally’s Startup Database.
- You may be lucky enough to be selected as one of the Music Ally SI:X finalists or winners!
How to apply
To apply please click here to fill out the application form by Monday 19th September 2022.
To read the full Terms & Conditions please click here.
To read the Press Release please click here.